- 42 pre-cut squares in co-ordinating colours and patterns.
- Each strip measures approx 7cm x 114cm (2.5" x 44")
Fresh, pretty collection of quilting weight cottons inspired by 1930's Feedsacks.
Contains the entire Flowers for Freya collection of 31 co-ordinating cotton prints.
Designed by Linzee Kull McCray for Moda Fabrics, and inspired by the feedsacks of the 1930's, when flour sacks were repurposed to make clothing, quilts, and household goods.
Flowers for Freya jelly roll - Linzee Kull McCray
Fabric: 100% cotton Made by Moda Fabric
- Contains 40 cotton strips, in co-ordinating colours and patterns.
- Each strip measures 2 ½" x 45" (approx 7cm x 114cm).
- To view every fabric pattern included - View collection here